Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Eco Items on Fancy Green Soon

So many fancy things, so little time...received some sweet eco fashion items from Loomstate this past week, like this ultra soft, ultra cool men's tee. Loomstate makes organic cotton tees for men and women.  Let me wear and wash and live in them for a bit, then I'll post reviews on the main site.

Also, this coming week - look for reviews on Twist sponges and drinking glasses from the Green Glass Company. I'm loving these glasses. They're made out of reclaimed bottles.  They're so fun, and they're just the right size.

And I like the "naked" white sponges from Twist. No dyes, no colors.  And some of them have loofah attached for scrubbing action.  Nice.

Now, if I set this up right, there should be an Amazon ad/search box below this post, featuring skin care from Dr. Hauschka.  Took me forever to find skin care products that worked for me.  Dr. H is one of my fav brands.  From Germany.  Holistic.  Check main site for reviews.



subscribe to our feed
Add to Technorati Favorites  
submit to reddit   
Add to Mixx!

Digg! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.