Thursday, March 25, 2010

Eco Fashion Blooming at Fancy Green

We're making new eco fashion friends all the time, and have a very fancy green lineup of reviews coming in April and May.

We'll be featuring: A lovely floral print apron made out of reclaimed bedsheets by Preloved, a Canadian company making gorgeous women's fashions out of fabric remnants. Can't wait to wear that while whipping up some vegan yummies!

Men's and women's jeans from Levi's eco line---I've been wearing Levi's my entire life - very excited to wear test their organic denim! I must try to find a photo of me as a child in my little Levi's outfits (colored twill matching jacket and pants).

A women's top and scarf by John Patrick, a super fancy eco designer. I love his take on fashion, which is posted on his site:
I envision a world in the near future where people won't ask "is it organic?" but say, "of course, it's organic."


Organic denim by Nudie. They're a Swedish company, and since my people are from there, I get to test this item. Soon, I'll be a Viking in awesome organic jeans with a great looking butt. Gotta love a denim company that has front, side, and rear views of their pants on their website. Does my butt look eco in these jeans?

Men's tees by Nate Organics. They're based in Vancouver, B.C., just a few hours up the road from us. Love their graphic tees for men and women.

A dress and men's top from Loomstate, one of my fav eco fashion companies. We've reviewed several pairs of their women's jeans in the past. I can't wait to wear test the dress at the many tea parties I'll be attending in the coming weeks, not to mention the party I'm throwing on Mother's Day!!

Here it is...I found a photo of me in my little Levi's (can't find the one where I'm wearing both jacket and pants...but I will). This is me with my cousin who was visiting from Sweden. Big Viking, little Viking. I thought it was so cool that he paid any attention to me. And now, here I am, about to sample some fancy Levi's and some fancy Swedish jeans. Two countries, one love.

So much more to come on the main site.......stay tuned.

Be Fancy. Be Green.

subscribe to our feed 
Add to Technorati Favorites

  
submit to reddit   
Add to Mixx!
 
Digg! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.