Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Back...Almost


Dear Readers, I am lame. I have neglected this blog for MONTHS, and I'm sorry.

I've been very busy finishing my tenth book, The Party of Your Life: Get the Funeral You Want and Deserve by Planning it Yourself. I plan to ship off my manuscript to my publisher in the following week. The book contains a lot of info about green burials, D.I.Y. and home funerals, and other information to help you plan a fancier and greener exit.

This winter we've posted reviews of some very cool eco products, including my favorite new backpack from Nau.

I'm currently wear testing some merino wool socks, several brands of grocery totes, Avalon Organics body products, EO hand sanitizer, and a variety of home cleaning products. Up next, eco fashion and eco apparel. So, please, check the site and blog mid-March for all new info.

Please, come back soon. Just give me a week or two to get back into the swing. We'll have new reviews up on the main site by mid-March, and more April. Thanks for reading.

Please send me an email at fancygreen@gmail.com if you'd like to be notified when the book hits the stores.

subscribe to our feed 
Add to Technorati Favorites

  
submit to reddit   
Add to Mixx!
 
Digg! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.