Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Fancy Green Day

When I think of it, I didn't get much accomplished today.  But I did look fantastic, and that kept me smiling all day!  I wore some soft and cozy wool socks from Fox Mills, my super hot Flux jeans by Loomstate, and the Loomstate men's tee I've been testing (see previous post).  Love the slate grey color and the contrast with the red birds in flight.

Oh, and, held up my pants with a belt by English Retreads - they make purses and belts and wallets out of old bicycle inner tubes. How lucky for me that the belt matched by outfit perfectly. Even Kamie, my fashionista friend and one of our eco fashion testers, thought I looked fab.

Also, received a gorgeous organic cotton tank from John Patrick that Kamie will be wear testing and reviewing on the main site soon.  Here's a little sneak peak.  My photography skills don't do it justice, but it's a sweet, well-designed, tunic-length long tank.  Wish they'd sent a large so I'd be wearing it!

Be Fancy.  Be Green.

xo


subscribe to our feed
Add to Technorati Favorites  
submit to reddit   
Add to Mixx!

Digg! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.