Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Look Good, Feel Good

I woke up today, and the sun was shining, and I thought to myself, "I feel downright serene." I almost never feel that way, so I knew I was in for a stellar day. I put on my new top from Sub Urban Riot, my Nau Courier Skirt (my fav), my fun earrings from Tarma Designs, and some comfy Keen walking shoes.

I couldn't believe how cute I looked. The top and skirt combo was perfect. Finally, a top long enough to cover my waistband and roomy enough that my belly doesn't show. (I am losing 10 lbs by June!) Even the lady at the pharmacy commented on how cute I looked and relaxed I was. She even liked my hair!!

Check our main site for a review of the organic cotton top soon, and click here for a review of the Nau skirt (made out of sustainable fabric) and here for TD earrings (made out recycled stainless steel). More later. xo

subscribe to our feed 
Add to Technorati Favorites

  
submit to reddit   
Add to Mixx!
 
Digg! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.