Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pee for the Planet

My neighbor just emailed me a link to an article in the Telegraph (a U.K. newspaper). Apparently, peeing on your yard compost helps activate the composting process. It also saves water! Also in this article - the Brazilian government has encouraged people to pee in the shower. Ultimately, the article poses the question....."is this really a civilised way to save the planet?"

I think, "YES." Pee for the Planet!!! Next time you have to go, step outside and fertilize your flower bed!

Now, I must add a link to another Telegraph article about elimination. There's really no green connection, but the headline caught my eye.

subscribe to our feed 
Add to Technorati Favorites

  
submit to reddit   
Add to Mixx!
 
Digg! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.