Friday, October 23, 2009

BYOC


We just received the coolest items to test from To-Go Ware. Two stacking stainless steel food bins, plus several smaller sized bins. You can read reviews on these items in our November issue, but for now, I'm thinking they're ideal for restaurant leftovers. The smaller bins are just the right size. I'm going to try to remember to throw them in my pockets or purse next time I go out to eat. (IE, Bring Your Own Container.)

I also plan on using them for potluck parties. The large tins for my dal, the small tins for my special sauces. More info after I've had time to test these fancy reusable containers.


subscribe to our feed 
Add to Technorati Favorites

  
submit to reddit   
Add to Mixx!
 
Digg! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.