Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Summer lovin', happened so fast. Summer lovin, had me a blast."

I just saw Grease the other night, and was reminiscing about how much I loved that movie when it first came out. I think I was in 6th grade. My best friend Karen and I saw it seven times, and, of course, I bought the soundtrack. I loved the 70s -- and John Travolta had the sweetest buns - so tight you could bounce a quarter off of them. Mmmm. Mmmm.

So, Sandy and Danny got me thinking about summer love. And about you, dear readers. Are you ready for your summer love? Don't waste time or gas driving around for your summer essentials: shop online.

First stop: Drugstore.com (see link in right column)

I recommend starting with some natural face, skin, and lip products from Burt's Bees. I love their replenishing lip balm and sunscreen. Drugstore.com has a great selection of BB products. You can also get your natural dental care products here, too. Tom's of Maine toothpaste and mouthwash. If you're going to get all kissable, it's a good idea to order some condoms, too.

Next stop: Online Shoes (see link in right column)

If you're going to be kicking around the beach or cruising the outdoor cafes, you'll need some men's or women's ecoSneaks from Simple or, some eco-friendly sandals.

Last stop: Gaiam(see link in right column)

Stock up on eco yoga apparel, organic cotton bath towels, and more.

Now go out and have some good, clean, eco fun.



subscribe to our feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.