Thursday, April 15, 2010

Eco Portland, Part One




Just spent two glorious days in Portland!  Loved it.  The people were friendly, I had several meetings with reps from eco fashion and eco apparel companies (Nau, Icebreaker, Sameunderneath), I stayed in a LEED-certified hotel, I ate tons of gelato (see the picture at bottom right -- from mio gelato's web site), and the land is flat.  And the buildings are short - 3 or 4 stories max for most of them.  My kind of town.  

Check the main site this weekend for reviews of some of the products I reviewed on this trip -- some food storage containers, some eco body products, some eco apparel items, and more.  And Josie Maran make up remover/cleaning wipes, pictured top left.

And soon, I'll post a review of my favorite travel bag by ChicoBag.  It's a day pack that comes in a pouch!

So much to do, so little time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.