Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

Happy Earth Day!!!

Well, to be honest, Earth Day just snuck up on me. I've been so busy following up with all the companies I met at Greenfest in March that I didn't get anything special planned for today. Sorry. All I have is updates for you....

Still, I've been working all day, I haven't used my car, I haven't turned on any lights, and I just washed some clothes in my eco front loader washer with Attitude's planet-safe laundry detergent (reviews on our site now) I also posted a new review to Fancy Green today (well, at 2 am last night, which is really today): Loomstate men's v-neck t-shirt. Check it out.

I also figured out how to add a "become a fan on facebook" button to my site.

Finally, we've joined the Edun affiliate program, so now you can purchase fair trade, organic fashion directly from our site. Edun 88X31

subscribe to our feed
Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.