Monday, January 5, 2009

Arm Yourself for Fashion

So sorry for the lack of posts......I have so many excuses. One, I have been sick for a month. I'm still sick, but I'm working from bed just to keep you informed of the latest eco fashions. Two, I was snowed in for two weeks. That shouldn't have been an issue since I work from bed, but it was a major distraction. Three, I have developed a full-blown addiction to FaceBook. Anyway, eco fashion....

My current obsession: arm warmers. They look cool, they're perfect with a short-sleeved tee when it's really long-sleeve tee weather, and the feel snuggly (and sexy, depending on the style) on my arms. Knit Mitts are made just a few hours up the road from Fancy Green headquarters by Texture Clothing -- they come in tons of fun colors and in men's and women's sizes. My slinky black arm warmers are made by Foat Desisgn, a Minneapolis-based company that salvages used materials and recycles them into all sorts of fancy garments.

Check them out.


subscribe to our feed
Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.