Saturday, July 26, 2008

Clap Your Hands if You Love Beanies

I review a lot of gear -- everything from hiking boots and rain jackets for my other website to organic denim and recycled stainless steel jewelry for Fancy Green. Last summer was the summer of the skort. I couldn't get enough of them. This summer - all about skirts. This fall - it's going to be all about beanies.

I have a small, cute head that's perfect for hats, especially beanies. Currently, I'm loving the Sube Sube beanie from Chaos. In the coming months I'll be reviewing beanies from Debra Linquist, Indigneous Designs, and other fancy fair trade companies.

If you have a favorite beanie, please tell me about it. Better yet, send a photo of yourself  in your beanie, and I'll post it on my site.

subscribe to our feed

Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.