Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All Right Nau

So about a year ago, I was reading Outside magazine, and came across an article about Nau, a Portland-based company staffed by former Patagonia and Nike folks, making the coolest looking urban gear I’d ever seen. These clothes were sleek and curved, stylish and dynamic, and best of all, good for the environment.

They had jackets made out of recycled plastic and organic cotton cargo pants and soft merino t-shirts. But these were no ordinary outdoor clothes. They were fashionable. Logo-free. And fair trade.

These were the clothes I’d been looking for my whole life. Clothes I could wear hiking, urbaneering, spying, and anything else I wanted to do while looking cool, elegant, and sporty all at the same time.

Naturally, I called them and professed my love. Since then, I’ve wear-tested many of their tops, jackets, skirts, and pants, and am happy to report that my love for them has only grown. (F.Y.I., they make women’s and men’s apparel.)

You, too, will fall in love with them, or at least with their gear, once you read more about their fabulous fair trade fashions at our sister site, fitnesstravelgear.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Be Fancy. Be Green.